Friday, March 13, 2015

Simply Purrrr-fect Product Line



Upon releasing my Simply A-dog-able product line in
March, 2014, it just never really felt complete.

Soon thereafter I realized what was missing, duh ... Cats.
What with several life events which knocked the wind out of my sails last year,  
I finally had the chance last week to start working on this oversight. 

Today, I am happy to say, I am beginning the release of my 
Simply Purrrr-fect product line.

While I am still putting the finishing touches on this line,
I didn't want to put off the release of the following paper pack...




The rest of my Simply Purrrr-fect products
will be released next week.

Click here to browse my shoppe.

_________________________________________


Here's a peek at my
Simply A-dog-able products.
The product titles located beneath each preview
is linked directly to this item in my shoppe.








Thank you for stopping by.
We hope you enjoy your day!

Liz




No comments:

Post a Comment